Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Garnier Skin Naturals, Micellar Cleansing Water, 400ml
Micellar Cleansing Water
Out of stockCompare
Biotique Bio Fruit Whitening And Depigmentation & Tan Removal Face Pack, 75g
This luxurious de-pigmentation pack is blended with the juices of pineapple, tomato, lemon and papaya fruit to visibly lighten skin for a fairer, flawless look. With regular use, skin reclaims its soft, smooth, youthful tone and texture.
- ৳ 190.00
Pantene Open Hair Miracle 80ml
Reduces hair fall** to give you more open hair days
The advanced pro-v formula combined with the anti-hair fall s of fermented rice water strengthens* your hair and reduces hair fall**
Multi purpose hair miracle that nourishes your hair pre, in and post shower
Use as oil replacement before shampoo, to get hassle free nourishment for your hair
Use as a serum on damp hair for frizz free and fragrant hair!
Use as a leave in conditioner to get soft smooth hair without rinsing
Use as a heat protectant before styling to form a protective layer on your hair and prevents styling damage! ”
WOW Anti Pollution SPF40 Water Resistant No Parabens & Mineral Oil Sunscreen Lotion, 100mL
- What’s harming your skin? Day after day, pollution surrounding you damages your skin that becomes visible as uneven tone, pigmentation, dullness and fine lines
- Why your skin needs pollution protection? Pollutants in industrial smoke, exhaust fumes and smog expose your skin to toxin loads everyday leaving it dull, dry, sensitive, itchy and wrinkled
- Shields skin from pm 2.5 pollutants, wow skin science anti pollution sunscreen all-in-one skin protection against pollution, smog and damage
- Do you know pm 2.5 level pollution is clinically proven to cause itchiness, allergies and dullness of skin? Pollution particulate matter of up to 2.5 micrometre
- Protect your skin from ravages of pollutants, smog, smoke, fuel exhaust and sun’s rays with wow skin science anti pollution sunscreen spf 40. Contains no propylene glycol (PG) or polyethylene glycol (PEG)